Why choose our Fix and Flip Program?
If you are a real estate investor who is looking to complete a quick rehab project or buy a discounted, REO, or wholesale property then we have just the right program for you. Our Fix and Flip bridge loan offers no prepayment penalty, low rates, and flexible terms.
Get cash from rehab projects – loans from $75K* to $5 million
Flexible loan options without funding delays
Up to 90% of Purchase & 100% of the Rehab Costs
Fix-and-flip financing up to 12 months
550 min. FICO and no experience requirement
A very user-friendly and streamlined process even for the beginner borrower
No pre-payment penalty!
What type of properties are eligible for funding?
The following property types are eligible for our fix and flip loans:
Single Family Residence (SFR)
2-4 Unit Properties
What are the rates?
Rates range from 7.25% – 12% depending on experience, credit, LTV.
So… once you’re approved now what?
Here are the Required Documents needed for Closing:
Property Docs Needed:
• Executed purchase sale agreement and any addendums
• Executed disclosures (to be provided)
• If a community property state, we require the Spousal Consent executed by both parties in the marriage
• Scope of work (template available)
• Preliminary title report: (from title company) Include 24 month chain of title or deed, Property address and APN references in report, Closing Protection Letter, Tax Certificate, Contact information where we will send closing documents
• Hazard Insurance
Borrower Docs Needed:
• Formation document
• If borrower is a Corporation, we require the Articles of Incorporation, stamped and filed with the state
• If the borrower is a Limited Liability Company, we require the Articles of Organization, stamped and filed with the state
• 3 months of bank-issued statements for the borrower. If the borrower is an entity, we require 3 months of the entity’s bank statements. If the borrower is an individual, we require 3 months of the borrower’s personal statements.
• Voided check for ACH auto-debit. This voided check needs to coordinate with the bank statements provided.
• Schedule of real estate owned and past projects (template available)
• Executed Borrower Authorization
• Organizational Agreement: If the borrower is a corporation, we require the entity’s bylaws executed by all members of the entity; If the borrower is an LLC, we require Operating Agreement, executed by all members of the entity; If the state in which your entity is formed doesn’t require an organizational agreement, please execute the Borrower Authorization form
Upon submission a member of our team will be reaching out to you shortly…
Email: David@capitalfundingfinancial.com or Call us at 954-320-0242 if you have any questions.