Are you looking for a private lender who can offer aggressive rates, close quickly, and not require any income docs or minimum credit score?
If so, Capital Funding Financial is the perfect fit!
Capital Funding Financial specializes in asset based private money loans on non-owner occupied investment properties nationwide particularly in states such as Texas, Florida, and Georgia.
If you are a real estate investor, developer, mortgage broker, or individual who needs a FAST, RELIABLE, & HONEST PARTNER for rental investment, commercial, or multi-family properties… Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
We would like to provide you a pre-approval letter and soft quote for your particular scenario.
#1 Hard Money Lender in Dallas
LOW ORIGINATION FEES STARTING AT 1.50%
1-3 YEAR TERM INTEREST ONLY
UP TO 80% LTV!
UP TO 90% LTC!
NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY*
QUICK & EASY CLOSINGS IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS
NO VERIFIED INCOME DOCS REQUIRED OR TAX RETURNS NEEDED
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT OF $100,000 UP TO 25 MILLION
LENDING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE ON COMMERCIAL & SINGLE FAMILY NON OWNER OCCUPIED PROPERTIES
What is a hard money loan?
A hard money loan is a loan based primarily on the value of the property and not on the income or credit of the borrower. Where asset based lenders aka hard money lenders focus primarily on the value of the asset used as collateral for the loan traditional banks and lenders focus chiefly on the credit and income of the borrower in making their decision on whether to extend credit. Furthermore, where traditional loans are generally for 15–30 year durations, hard money loans are used as a temporary alternative (1–3 years usually) as a bridge to acquire a property, rehab, stabilize it, and have it ready to be sold or refinanced. Hard money loans are provided to all asset classes ranging from commercial, retail, office, industrial, multi–family, or single family residential homes.
Why choose a Dallas hard money loan over a conventional loan?
(1) Quick Funding– conventional banks take the absolute minimum of 30-45 days to finance an individual family residential loan and any where between 60–90 days to finance a commercial loan. Whereas, a Dallas hard money loan by Capital Funding Financial is generally funded within 5-10 days.
(2) The Property Needs Work– due to the conventional bank‘s very conservative underwriting guidelines, most will not lend on properties needing repair. However, a private money lender will be happy to loan on a property that either lacks cash flow or needs upgrades.
(3) Not based on credit or income– Traditional banks rely heavily on a borrower’s credit score, reported income, and the borrower’s ability to repay the debt. As a result, traditional banks turn down even strong income borrowers such as doctors, lawyers, and solicitors who have high incomes but also have a lot of debt. So, there is a key role that private lenders such as Capital Funding Financial play in lending to borrowers based on the asset value versus the debt to income of the individual borrower.
What type of properties qualify for Hard Money Loans?
- Single Family (Investment)
- Duplex, Triplex, Quadplex
- Large Developments
- Condo Conversions
- Multi-Family Properties
- Mixed-Use Properties
- Commercial Properties (Office, Retail, Industrial)
How long is the term of the hard money loan?
Typically hard money loans or bridge loans are 12 months. However, Capital Funding Financial offers hard money loans for up to 36 months (24 month term with up to a 12 month extension).
How fast can hard money loans close?
In some cases, Capital Funding Financial can close within 48 hours where title, valuation, and insurance are in place! The average turn around time is 3 to 7 business days.
How can I qualify for a hard money loan?
Simple… you just need equity in your property if you are refinancing OR if you are purchasing you will need to put down at least 15 – 20%. It is common practice to have a entity to purchase the property in to ensure it is for “business/commercial purpose.”
Are Hard Money Loans a Good Idea?
Yes… hard money loans allow real estate investors the flexibility to close quickly without having to go through a long and extensive underwriting process.
How do Hard Money Loans Work?
Hard money loans focus solely on the ratio of the loan amount to the value of the property. The higher the leverage the more the risk, whereas the lower the leverage the safer the transaction.
What is the average interest rate on hard money loans?
Most hard money loans range from 10% – 12% interest rates. However,
Capital Funding Financial hard money loan rates start at 6.99%.
Do hard money lenders require a down payment?
On purchase transactions, yes. At least 10% is required.
Here is what our Dallas Texas customers say about us:
We provide hard money loans throughout the Dallas Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) including but not limited to:Fort Worth, Plano, Garland, Arlington, Irving, Highland Park, University Park, Duncanville, Balch Springs, Farmers Branch, Mesquite, Grand Prairie, Richardson, Addison, Lancaster, Rowlett, DeSoto, and Carrollton.
If you’re in need of a hard money loan for a rehab project, fix & flip, or rental investment loan, please contact us today at 954-320-0242 or toll free at 1–866–695–0092 or visit Hard Money Loan for more info.