Hard Money Lender Austin
Are you looking for a private lender in Austin with direct access to capital who is offering low rates, no income docs or minimum credit requirement, and the ability to close in 5-7 days?
If so, Capital Funding Financial is the perfect lender for you.
Capital Funding Financial is a family office fund which specializes in asset based private money loans on non-owner occupied investment properties nationwide particularly in states such as Texas (Dallas, Houston, Austin, Plano, San Antonio).
If you are a real estate investor, developer, mortgage broker, or individual who needs a FAST, RELIABLE, & HONEST PARTNER for rental investment, commercial, or multi-family properties… Contact us today for a complimentary consultation.
We would like to provide you a pre-approval letter and soft quote for your particular scenario.
Capital Funding Financial is backed by a Texas Family Office with over 1,000 Single Family Developments built across the United States including 10+ projects currently in progress in Texas.
Texas Hard Money Lending Parameters
|CLOSING TIME||Typically 5 to 14 days|
|LOAN SIZE||$100,000 to $25,000,000|
|LTV||65% LTV (Quick Close) | 80% LTV (Traditional Bridge) | 90% LTC|
|LIEN POSITION||First Trust Deeds|
|LOAN TERM||6 to 24 months|
|INTEREST RATES||6.99% to 10.99%|
|ORIGINATION FEES||1.5 to 2.5 points|
|LENDING AREAS||Nationwide, throughout Texas metropolitan and coastal areas|
- RATES STARTING AT 6.99%*+ ON HARD MONEY LOANS,
- RATES STARTING AT 5.49%* ON RENTAL INVESTMENT LOANS,
- RATES STARTING AT 6.99%* ON FIX AND FLIP LOANS!
- LOW ORIGINATION FEES
- UP TO 80% LTV! UP TO 90% LTC!
- NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY*
- QUICK & EASY CLOSINGS IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS
- NO VERIFIED INCOME DOCS REQUIRED OR TAX RETURNS NEEDED
- LOAN AMOUNTS OF $100,000 UP TO 25 MILLION
- LENDING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE ON COMMERCIAL & SINGLE FAMILY NON OWNER OCCUPIED PROPERTIES
What is a hard money loan?
A hard money loan is a loan based on the value of the property instead of the income or credit of the borrower. Where asset based lenders aka hard money lenders focus primarily on the value of the asset used as collateral for the loan traditional banks and lenders focus chiefly on the credit and income of the borrower in making their decision on whether to extend credit. Furthermore, where traditional loans are generally for 15–30 year durations, hard money loans are used as a temporary alternative (1–3 years usually) as a bridge to acquire a property, rehab, stabilize it, and have it ready to be sold or refinanced. Hard money loans are provided to all asset classes ranging from commercial, retail, office, industrial, multi–family, or single family residential homes.
Why choose a hard money loan in Austin instead of a conventional loan provided by a Austin bank?
There are many reasons why a borrower in Austin would choose to use a Austin private lender for a Austin hard money loan over a more economical traditional financing:
(1) Quick Funding– conventional banks take the absolute minimum of 30-45 days to finance an individual family residential loan and any where between 60–90 days to finance a commercial loan. Whereas, a Austin TX hard money loan by Capital Funding Financial is generally funded within 5-10 days.
(2) The Property Needs Work– due to the conventional bank‘s very conservative underwriting guidelines, most will not lend on properties needing repair. However, a private money lender will be happy to loan on a property that either lacks cash flow or needs upgrades.
(3) Not based on credit or income– Traditional banks rely heavily on a borrower’s credit score, reported income, and the borrower’s ability to repay the debt. As a result, traditional banks turn down even strong income borrowers such as doctors, lawyers, and solicitors who have high incomes but also have a lot of debt. So, there is a key role that private lenders such as Capital Funding Financial play in lending to borrowers based on the asset value versus the debt to income of the individual borrower.
What type of properties qualify for Hard Money Loans from Capital Funding Financial?
- Single Family (Investment)
- Duplex, Triplex, Quadplex
- Large Developments
- Condo Conversions
- Multi-Family Properties
- Mixed-Use Properties
- Commercial Properties (Office, Retail, Industrial)
How long is the term of the hard money loan?
Typically hard money loans or bridge loans are 12 months. However, Capital Funding Financial offers hard money loans for up to 36 months (24 month term with up to a 12 month extension).
How fast can Capital Funding Financial close?
In some cases, Capital Funding Financial can close within 48 hours where title, valuation, and insurance are in place! The average turn around time is 3 to 7 business days.
How can I qualify for a hard money loan with Capital Funding Financial?
Simple… you just need equity in your property if you are refinancing OR if you are purchasing you will need to put down at least 15 – 20%. It is common practice to have a entity to purchase the property in to ensure it is for “business/commercial purpose.”
Are you looking for a longer term loan on a rental property or short term rental property (VRBO or ABNB) in Austin?
Capital Funding Financial can assist you with our long term or short term rental loan program with rates starting at 5.49%! Capital Funding Financial finances ABNB and VRBO properties and does not require a lease in place to close on our DSCR rental loan!
Austin has been one of the hottest real estate markets in the United States due to explosive job growth. Austin has the highest projected population growth over the next five years in the US!
The average cost to buy a single family home in Austin TX is now $639,900, and the average rent is $1,735. Rental rates in Austin are increasing at over 15% per year on the way to $2,000/month for a small rental property.
Rental appreciation, stable cash flow, and year-round warm weather make Austin an ideal choice to invest in rental properties.
Capital Funding Financial can help you with financing your short term or long term rental property in Austin using our Rental Loan Program. Our rates start at 5.49%.
Here is what our Austin Texas customers say about us:
We provide hard money loans throughout the greater Austin TX metropolitan area including Austin, Cedar Park, Georgetown, Hays County, Leander, Round Rock, and San Marco.