Looking for a private lender offering low rates, no income docs or minimum credit score requirement, and the ability to close in 5-7 days?
If so, Capital Funding Financial’s hard money program is the perfect fit!
Capital Funding Financial is a family office fund which specializes in asset based private money loans on non-owner occupied investment properties nationwide particularly in states such as Texas, Florida, and Georgia.
#1 Hard Money Lender in Houston
RATES STARTING AT 6.99%*+ ON HARD MONEY LOANS,
RATES STARTING AT 3.75% ON RENTAL INVESTMENT LOANS,
RATES STARTING AT 6.99% ON FIX AND FLIP LOANS!
LOW ORIGINATION FEES
1-3 YEAR TERM INTEREST ONLY
UP TO 80% LTV! UP TO 90% LTC!
NO PREPAYMENT PENALTY*
QUICK & EASY CLOSINGS IN LESS THAN 7 DAYS
NO VERIFIED INCOME DOCS REQUIRED OR TAX RETURNS NEEDED
MINIMUM LOAN AMOUNT OF $100,000 UP TO 25 MILLION
LENDING AVAILABLE NATIONWIDE ON COMMERCIAL & SINGLE FAMILY NON OWNER OCCUPIED PROPERTIES
What is a hard money loan?
A hard money loan is a loan based on the value of the property instead of the income or credit of the borrower. Where asset based lenders aka hard money lenders focus primarily on the value of the asset used as collateral for the loan traditional banks and lenders focus chiefly on the credit and income of the borrower in making their decision on whether to extend credit. Furthermore, where traditional loans are generally for 15–30 year durations, hard money loans are used as a temporary alternative (1–3 years usually) as a bridge to acquire a property, rehab, stabilize it, and have it ready to be sold or refinanced. Hard money loans are provided to all asset classes ranging from commercial, retail, office, industrial, multi–family, or single family residential homes.
Why choose a hard money loan in Houston instead of a conventional loan provided by a Houston bank?
There are many reasons why a borrower in Houston would choose to use a Houston private lender for a Houston hard money loan over a more economical traditional financing:
(1) Quick Funding– conventional banks take the absolute minimum of 30-45 days to finance an individual family residential loan and any where between 60–90 days to finance a commercial loan. Whereas, a Houston TX hard money loan by Capital Funding Financial is generally funded within 5-10 days.
(2) The Property Needs Work– due to the conventional bank‘s very conservative underwriting guidelines, most will not lend on properties needing repair. However, a private money lender will be happy to loan on a property that either lacks cash flow or needs upgrades.
(3) Not based on credit or income– Traditional banks rely heavily on a borrower’s credit score, reported income, and the borrower’s ability to repay the debt. As a result, traditional banks turn down even strong income borrowers such as doctors, lawyers, and solicitors who have high incomes but also have a lot of debt. So, there is a key role that private lenders such as Capital Funding Financial play in lending to borrowers based on the asset value versus the debt to income of the individual borrower.
What type of properties qualify for Hard Money Loans from Capital Funding Financial?
- Single Family (Investment)
- Duplex, Triplex, Quadplex
- Large Developments
- Condo Conversions
- Multi-Family Properties
- Mixed-Use Properties
- Commercial Properties (Office, Retail, Industrial)
How long is the term of the hard money loan?
Typically hard money loans or bridge loans are 12 months. However, Capital Funding Financial offers hard money loans for up to 36 months (24 month term with up to a 12 month extension).
How fast can Capital Funding Financial close?
In some cases, Capital Funding Financial can close within 48 hours where title, valuation, and insurance are in place! The average turn around time is 3 to 7 business days.
How can I qualify for a hard money loan with Capital Funding Financial?
Simple… you just need equity in your property if you are refinancing OR if you are purchasing you will need to put down at least 15 – 20%. It is common practice to have a entity to purchase the property in to ensure it is for “business/commercial purpose.”
Here is what our Houston TX customers say about us:
We provide hard money loans throughout the Houston Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) including but not limited to River Oaks, West University Place, Bellaire, Jacinto City, Galena Park, South Houston, Pasadena, Cloverleaf, Aldine, Missouri City, Pearland, Deer Park, Channelview, Stafford, Humble, and Mission Bend Texas.
Fix & Flip, Rental Loans, & Hard Money Loans
If you’re in need of a hard money loan for a rehab project, fix & flip, or rental investment loan, please contact us today at 954-320-0242 or toll free at 1–866–695–0092 or visit Hard Money Loan for more info.